Fast and Furious Freezer Meals(Ranch Steak and Veggies)
1 sirloin steak, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 lb carrots, sliced or coined
12 oz bag frozen green beans
2 medium zucchini, half mooned
1 tsp seasoned salt (I like Lawry’s)
½ T garlic powder
1/2 T parsley
1/2 T dill
1 packet ranch dressing mix
- Slice and chop vegetables as directed. Mix all vegetables (frozen too) into a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with oil of your choice to allow seasonings to stick, swirl bowl of vegetables
- Mix ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, dill, parsley and salt into a small bowl, sprinkle ¾ of the seasoning over the bowl of vegetables
- Swirl vegetables again to spread out the seasoning
- Layer vegetables on a sheet pan
- Lay strips of steak on top of the layer of vegetables
- Use remaining ¼ of the seasoning to sprinkle on top of the layered steak
- Seal the pan with tinfoil and label with date, name of food and directions:
- Let thaw over- night
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until vegetable are soft and steak has little pink remaining.
- Eat on its own or served with a side of pasta or salad
Grandpa Don's Market products used: